February 17, 2021

Punch Party

It is no secret that I love punches and this Punch Party stamp set is pretty awesome . . . especially since it is FREE with a qualifying party!!



It has a sentiment for about any occasion as well as shapes that work with our many punches.  And again I had to use the Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper which is also FREE with a qualifying order.    


Stamps: Punch Party
Cardstock: Rococo Rose, Night of Navy, White
Designer Series Paper: Paper Blooms
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Scripty 3D Embossing Folder, Double Oval Punch, 
Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am hoping today is the start of our climb out of the deep freeze.  Not that I am going anywhere today, but it would be nice to not hear the furnace running constantly!!

Yesterday I spent time rearranging in my stamp room.  I moved all of my inks and Stampin' Blends to a shelf that is more easily accessible and moved my punches and dies to wear my inks and Blends had been.  I think I need to live with it for a while to see if it was a good move or not.  My inks have been in the same place for over 15 years so I know it will take a little getting used to!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: