February 22, 2021

Berry Blessings

Yesterday, my friend, Susie, posted a sketch idea and I decided to give it a try.  I love the Berry Blessings stamp set and coordinating paper so wanted to use that.


If you have never tried a a sketch challenge or sketch idea you should give it a try.  They are really kind of fun and a springboard for many card ideas.  Here is the sketch idea she posted.



And here is the card I made from it.  I am sure this layout will be used quite a bit in the future.


Stamps: Berry Blessings
Cardstock: Poppy Parade,  White
Designer Series Paper: Berry Delightful
Ink: Poppy Parade
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder, 
Blending Brushes, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals
 
Wow . . . tonight might be the first Make-It-Monday this year where the weather hasn't been cold or snowy!!  Not sure I know how to handle that!!!  I will try to remember to take some pictures tonight so that you can see how big the room is and how easy it is to social distance while we are there.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: