February 3, 2021

Pretty Perennials

Do you like sentiments and funky fonts?  I sure do!!  I knew when I first saw this stamp set in the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog, that I would use it a lot!!  I love the font used in the "happy".


Again, this card could be used for so many occasions, just by changing out the word you put with the "happy".  And it is a great use for those strips of designer series paper you might have laying around.  I know I have a ton of them that I just throw in a container and then can pull out when I need them.  It is kind of hard to see in the photo but the vellum die cut leaves add just that extra little touch.


Stamps: Pretty Perennials
Cardstock: Granny Apple Green, White, Vellum
Designer Series Paper: Oh So Ombre
Ink: Memento Black, Granny Apple Green
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Perennial Petals Dies, 
Gold Glitter Enamel Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals
Well, the groundhog certainly did not see his shadow in Iowa yesterday, or at least where I live.  I am ready for an early spring, but the forecast certainly doesn't sound like it is coming anytime soon.  Stamping and space heater it will be!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: