February 11, 2021

Hey Birthday Chick

If you remember a couple of years ago, one of the Sale-a-Bration stamp sets was Hey Chick.  This year we have an addition to the chicks . . . Hey Birthday Chick.  


When I saw this card on one of my surfing expeditions, I knew it was one that I wanted to make for a Make-It-Monday.  It was a lot of die cutting and coloring but I do think it was worth it!!


Stamps: Hey Birthday Chick
Cardstock: Basic Black, Granny Apple Green, Crumb Cake,  White
Designer Series Paper:  Flower & Field
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Daffodil Delight Combo Pack, So Saffron Combo Pack, 
Real Red Combo Pack
Accessories:  Birthday Chick Dies, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

We are off early this morning for a doctor's appointment for John.  Hopefully we can get there and back before any snow flies, even if it will be exceptionally cold.  

Once we get home I need to finish getting things ready for Technique/Stamp Club tonight.  Stay tuned tomorrow and see what techniques we worked with.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: