February 16, 2021

Heal Your Heart

Paper Blooms is another one of the products you can get for FREE during Sale-a-Bration.  I have not used this paper a whole lot but I better get on it because Sale-a-Bratiton only lasts for another couple of weeks.


This paper is so easy to mix and match because it all coordinates so well together.  I like the collage look of the different pattern on one card.  As you can see, once again the paper seems to be doing all of the work for us.


Stamps: Heal Your Heart
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Night of Navy, White
Designer Series Paper: Paper Blooms
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies, Layering Circles Dies, 
5/8" Petal Pink Striped Organdy Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

After an early morning appointment and several hours spent fruitlessly trying to get through to schedule a COVID vaccine, I am going to my happy place this afternoon . . . my stamping room.  I may be there a long time!!  Stamping is a great way to relieve frustrations . . . and believe me today I have many!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: