February 4, 2021

Today's Tiles

Blueberries always remind me of Maine.  When we visited there several years ago, I was amazed at all of the blueberry fields and the wonderful smell.  When I see this paper from the Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper package I can almost smell those blueberries.


I have had the Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch for a while, but had never used it.  This layout was so easy to make with the punch as opposed to die cutting.  I can see more of this in the future.  Even though this reversible ribbon is Pretty Peacock and Old Olive and the blue is Pacific Point, it sure works on this card with the many shades of blue in the paper.


Stamps: Today's Tiles
Cardstock: White Thick, Pacific Point, White
Designer Series Paper: Berry Delightful (SAB)
Ink: Pacific Point
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch, 
3/8" Reversible Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yuck . . . more winter weather.  I just was chatting with Hanna and commented that at least it is easier for me to socially distance with the winter weather than it is when it is nice outside.  I am perfectly content to stay at home and stamp, read, and watch the Hawks.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: