February 25, 2021

Approaching Perfection

I love this sentiment in this stamp set . . . People that have more birthdays do tend to live longer!!  



I have a LOT of this designer series paper left so decided to use a lot of it on this card.  I really like the way it turned out!!  It is also a funky fold so the top half opens up to another piece of Bermuda Bay designer paper, with a white piece to write your message.


Stamps: Approaching Perfection (SAB)
Cardstock: Basic Black, White
Designer Series Paper: Oh So Ombre (SAB)
Ink: Memento Black, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green
Accessories: Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Yesterday on the way home from getting John his COVID vaccine, I got this wild hair to clean out underneath my drafting table in my stamping room.  I use this space for storage since my table is permanently placed there.  I knew there was a lot of stuff under there, but I had no idea just how much.  So I drug everything out and sorted through it.  Some of the stuff Hanna and I had put in tubs over 10 years ago and it was still there.  Scrips and scraps of stuff I always thought I would scrapbook and never got around to it, spools of half used ribbon, table coverings, and so on and so forth.  I decided if I hadn't used it in ten years I probably would never use it, so some is going to Goodwill, the ribbon went to my friend, Joan, who is a preschool teacher, and a lot of it went to the curb in trash bags last night.  Now I actually have space to store my finished craft show things, and my boxes of garage sale things without having to trip over them all the time.  Today I am planning on going through the stuff on another set of shelves and purging it as well.  Spring cleaning is underway!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: