February 26, 2021

Art Gallery

If there is one suite in the mini catalog that carries over to the new main catalog, I surely hope it is this Art Gallery Suite.  I absolutely love all of the products in this suite!!


I must have been in a monochromatic frame of mind when I chose cards for Make-It-Monday as there are a couple like that.  They sure are easy and do not use too many supples.  As you can see, the designer series paper does a lot of the work giving this card its dimension!!


Stamps: Art Gallery
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, White
Designer Series Paper: Fine Art Floral
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Accessories:  Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I have been on a roll cleaning and purging my stamp room the last couple of days.  I took another big bag of ribbon to my preschool teacher friend, Joan, and have another bag ready for Goodwill.  I have put a couple of things into my garage sale tubs, but not many.  I guess that means that it was tine to get rid of some of that stuff.  My goal this morning is to find the top of my stamp table again, so I can make some cards this afternoon!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: