February 8, 2021

Lots of Heart

Can you believe Valentine's Day is less that a week away??  Where oh where is the time going??  I decided if I was going to use this set for Valentine's Day I better get going!!



There is nothing better than a red, white, and black Valentine's Day card.  I sure hope the ladies at Make-It-Monday think so too, because this is one of the cards they will be making.  I will say that the scalloped heart is WAY bigger than I had imagines when I saw it in the catalog.  It does cut out very nicely though and is a great layering piece.


Stamps: Lots of Heart
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, White
Ink: Real Red
Accessories:  Many Hearts Dies, Classic Label Punch, 
Matte Black Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Everything is ready once again to load into the car and take to Kalona for Make-It-Monday.  I think although we are getting light snow it still should be okay for travel by evening.  

The heater in my stamping room is sure getting a workout and today will be no exception.  My pile of unfinished projects is getting smaller and smaller!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: