February 6, 2021

Lots of Heart

A few days ago I posted a card with this layout.  You can see that card here.  I wanted to try it in more traditional Valentine's Day colors.  I don't think you can go wrong with a red, white, and black Valentine's Day card.


I used the blending brushes once again to give my background a little hint of color.  Like I said before . . . if you don't have these, you NEED them!!  I also used the Heart Punch Pack punches to punch out the hearts, because I wanted them a little smaller than what the coordinating dies would cut.  The plain heart punch did not fit perfectly, but well enough that it worked for me, especially since you cover up the bottom of the red heart.



Stamps:  Lots Of Heart, Meant To Be
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, White 
Ink: Real Red
Accessories:  Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, Heart Punch Pack, 
Blending Brushes, Matte Black Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Another day . . . more snow and cold temperatures . . . equals another day spent by my heater in my stamping room.  I do need to get ready for Make-It-Monday.  I am hoping the weather does not cause me to postpone another stamp night but we shall see.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: