February 19, 2021

So Sentimental

Once again today's card features the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper that you can get FREE with a qualifying order during Sale-a-Bration for a few more days.



This is actually a funky fold card as the polka dot strip is on the inside of the card and the thin flower strip is folded back from the front.  I am getting a little bolder in my pattern mixing . . . trying to decide if I really like it or not.


Stamps: So Sentimental
Cardstock: White Thick, Just Jade, Pool Party
Designer Series Paper:  Flower & Field
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Matte Black Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

It was sure nice to be in my stamping room yesterday and not have my space heater right beside me!!  I still had it running but it was on low and several feet away from me.  Today I am thinking about continuing my rearranging of things.  After yesterday I decided that moving the ink pads and blends was an awesome thing . . . so more rearranging is in the future.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: