February 14, 2021

Handsomely Suited

I KNEW when I saw this suite in the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog that I had to get it.  I have many tie wearers in my family and knew it would be perfect for birthday cards and such.  After seeing other examples using this set, it will work for SO much more than tie wearers!!


It is really hard to see in the photo but once I got the ties die cut I then ran them though the Rosie using the Tasteful Texture 3D Embossing Folder.  It just gave them a little more texture and added to the dimension of the card.


Stamps: Handsomely Suited
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Night of Navy, White
Designer Series Paper: Well Suited
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Suit & Tie Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, 
Tasteful Texture 3D Embossing Folder, Well Suited Twine Combo Pack, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Now of course, since I also come from a family of Hawkeye fans I just so happened to have a stash of non-Stampin' Up! black and gold designer series paper.  And you guessed it . . . I had to try this same card using Hawkeye colors!!


I think it turned out pretty cool.  What Hawkeye fan wouldn't want a birthday card like this!!

Ever day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: