February, 15, 2021

Heal Your Heart

Sending thank you notes is sort of a lost art, but I still think it is very important.  I love the font of this thank you in the Sale-a-Bration stamp set, Heal Your Heart.



I know not everybody likes monochromatic cards, but with all of the coordinating products that Stampin' Up has they are certainly easy to make.  Even the Opal Rounds pick up a hint of the Rococo Rose.


Stamps:   Heal Your Heart (SAB)
Cardstock: Rococo Rose, White
Designer Series Paper:  Paper Blooms (SAB), Love You Always Foil Sheets
Ink: Rococo Rose
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, 
Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, Blending Brushes, 
Opal Rounds, Rococo Rose 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today's agenda is going to consist of reading, reading, reading!!  I need to finish my book before this evening when we have our virtual book club meeting.  Of course, it won't be hard to curl up with my blanket and coffee and read the day away!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: