February 24, 2021

Touch of Ink

When my friend, Susie, posted this card on her site sometime last week, I absolutely fell in love with it!!!  Not only is is black and yellow, I love the layout as well!!


I had not used the Stitched With Whimsy Dies before, but let me tell you they will be a staple as long as they remain current.  They certainly do add to the dimension of the card and they are so easy to use!!


Stamps:  Touch of Ink, Itty Bitty Greetings
Cardstock: Basic Black, Bumblebee, White
Designer Series Paper: True Love
Ink: Memento Black, Bumblebee
Accessories:  Stitched With Whimsy Dies, 
Bumblebee 2020-2022 In Color 1/4" Ribbon, 
Matte Black Dots, Classic Label Punch, 
Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this, John and I are out the door to head to Iowa City so he can get his COVID vaccine.  I got mine yesterday afternoon.  It would have been more convenient if I could have gotten them both scheduled on the same day at Hy-Vee, but I was thrilled to get any appointments at all so an extra trip is well worth it!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: