December 23, 2021

Christmas to Remember

Today I have used the Christmas to Remember stamp set with the Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Paper to make this card to share with you.


This card was a Card in the Mail card a couple of weeks ago.  It is perfect for that as it could be used for many occasions depending on what stamps you might have at home.  The Cards in the Mail packets are one of the best things that have come from the pandemic, at least as far as my stamping goes.  It is certainly a #Coronaquince . . . which is the hashtag Hanna has given to those good things that have come from COVID.


Stamps: Christmas to Remember
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Evening Evergreen, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Tidings of Christmas
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Accessories:  Seasonal Label Dies, 
Evening Evergreen 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon, Wonderful Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I know this might be hard to believe but I have absolutely nothing I have to do until next Monday morning.  I am not sure I am going to know what to do with myself!! Reading, resting, and recuperating will probably be on the agenda!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: