December 4, 2021

Delicate Baubles

Today I have used the gorgeous Delicate Baubles Dies to make an elegant Christmas card to share with you.


I started with a card base of Evening Evergreen, which has become one of my favorite Christmas colors for cardmaking.  I then die cut the bauble out of the middle of the Metallic Gold Layer.  This is quite a paper saver since it is then hidden by the third layer. Although you can't see them all, I finished the card by adding three Metallic Pearls and the shimmer ribbon. 


Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Basic White, Brushed Metallic
Accessories:  Delicate Baubles Dies, Gold 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon, 
Metallic Pearls, Mini Glue Dots

Yesterday was a total day of rest!!  Even though the weather was beautiful, I don't think either John or I even stuck our noses out the door.  Today will bring more crafting, lunch and shopping with my friend, Luetta, and of course the Big Ten Championship Football game tonight!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: