December 11, 2021

Snowflake Wishes

Today I have used the stamp set, Snowflake Wishes, to make this thank you card to share with you.  Thank you cards seem to be a thing of the past, but I sure think they need to make a comeback!!


Usually, I stamp first and emboss second, but since the was a Cards in the Mail card I did not do that this time.  I wasn't sure how that would turn out, but as you can see, it worked just fine!!  Add a little bit of bling and you have the perfect card for sending all of your Christmas thank yous!!


Stamps: Snowflake Wishes
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Night of Nav,  Basic Whitey
Designer Series Paper: Beauty of the Earth
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Wintry 3D Embossing Folder, 
Holiday Rhinestones

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for the second day of the Corridor Market: Holiday Edition.  Yesterday was a great day and I hope today is as well. 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: