December 20, 2021

Artistically Inked

Today I have a card that my friend, Luetta, brought as a swap to a stamping afternoon a while back to share with you today.  This is also one of the cards that everyone made at Make-It-Monday last Monday.



I love the two shades of blue that make up the swirly background.  It is the perfect accompaniment to the die-cut snowflakes.  As I have said many times before . . . the snowflakes can stay on cards this year . . . they do not need to come from the sky and stay on the ground!!


Stamps: Artistically Inked, Peaceful Cabin (No longer available)
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Basic White
Ink: Balmy Blue, Night of Navy
Accessories:  Sop Many Snowflakes Dies, Pearl Basic Jewels, 
Mini Glue Dots

There might be a little stamping going on today but I doubt there is much.  John and I are going up this afternoon to pick up our brand new vehicle.  It will be so nice to have a vehicle that is easier to get in and out of!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: