December 28, 2021

In The Moment

Today I have a card that I made back in November during the On Stage At Home event.  It was one that was featured during the presentations and that I wanted to try.


I embossed the image with White Embossing Powder and then colored parts of it in with the White Watercolor pencil that is in the Watercolor I package.  I then went over it with a Blender Pen to kind of smooth it out and give it a little bit of a watercolor look.  The In The Moment stamp set is the perfect set to try this technique.  It does make me think of relaxing!!


Stamps: In the Moment
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Polished Pink, PetalPink, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: New Horizon
Accessories:  Scallop Contour Dies, Versamark, Basic Embossing Powders, Heat Tool, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, Polished Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

There was no post yesterday as John had an early morning doctor appointment and then I forgot all about it when we did get home.  And . . . . there will be no posts until next Tuesday as I am hoping to leave tomorrow with my brothers and sister-in-law for the Hawkeye Citrus Bowl game in Florida.  I'm still a little on the fence about going with John's legs the way they are but I do know that not much gets done within the University Hospital system the week between Christmas and New Year's so I can wait sitting at home in my recliner or I can wait in Florida.  I'm leaning more and more towards Florida!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: