December 1, 2021

Eden's Garden

Today I have again used the Eden's Garden and the Ever Eden Designer Series Paper to make a card to share with you.


I surely do like the Ever Eden Designer Series Paper and if you do too, you should probably get some because it is available only while supplies last.  


Stamps: Eden's Garden
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Basic White, Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: Ever Eden
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Versamark, 
Metallics Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Soft Succulent 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon, Double Oval Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

This week seems to be medical week for the Wilsons.  Between John and I, I think we have some kind of an appointment every day.  I hope to get a little stamping in today before I head off to my afternoon appointment.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: