December 9, 2021

Evergreen Elegance

Straight from a site I follow, Paper Pixie, is this fun treat holder I have made for my craft show tomorrow and Saturday.  I love following her site because she has such cute treat holders.


What better thing to give a friend than a treat to show how much you appreciate them!!  I was thrilled to be able to use the Evergreen Border Punch on these instead of using dies.  Made it go so much faster!!


And when you pull the ribbon up you can see the little treat inside.  A Nutty Buddy Polar Bar.  Of course, John and I had to try them to make sure they were a tasty little treat and we can assure you they are!!



Stamps: Evergreen Elegance
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Basic White, Gold Foil: 
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Tailored Tags, Evergreen Border Punch, Detailed Trio Punch, 
Cherry Cobbler & Gold 1/2" Metallic Ribbon, 
Simply Elegant Trim

Today is going to be a busy day . . . some fun appointments this morning, setting up for the show this afternoon, and Hawkeye basketball this evening!!  Good thing I got a good night's sleep!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: