December 3, 2021

Tidings & Trimmings

Today I have used the stamp set, Tidings & Trimmings to make this card to share with you.  This has been a little-used stamp set in my stamp room and it was time it saw some use.


Since this was one of the Christmas Cards in the Mail, I have only used a sentiment and designer series paper.  But man oh man does it make an easy card if you are making multiples!!


Stamps:  Tidings & Trimmings
Cardstock:  Evening Evergreen, Real Red, Basic White
Designer Series Paper:  Painted Christmas
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, 
Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Barring any unforeseen circumstances today is going to be a stay at home and craft kind of day!!!  I have a lot of things I want to get done before my craft show next weekend!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: