December 10, 2021

Tidings & Trimmings

Once again direct from the site I follow, Paper Pixie, is another treat holder I have made to share with you and also for the craft show this weekend.


I have decided that I love making these little boxes for treat holders.  They are really pretty simple and just dress up a simple treat.  I had not really looked at the Tidings and Trimmings Designer Series Paper until recently but it has some pretty cool designs.  And it is in the annual catalog so it will be available for a few more months.  I thought at first that the star might be hard to die-cut and have all of the pieces come out easily but that was not the case at all.  It was super easy to use.


Inside each treat box is this Christmas tree snack cake.  Again John and I had to taste test them and they were not too bad.  And the best part was that they were easy to find at the store.


Stamps: Tidings and Trimmings
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen, Basic White, Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: Tidings of Christmas
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Christmas Trimmings Dies, Detailed Trio Punch, 
Banners Pick a Punch, Brushed Metallic Adhesive Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I got everything set up yesterday for the show, which was good so that I do not need to go early and finish it up.  There are so many vendors there this time . . . if you need to do any shopping I am sure you can find something for all those people on your Christmas list.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: