December 6, 2021

Heartfelt Wishes

I have used the stamp set, Heartfelt Wishes to make this card to share with you today.  I will be sorry to see this stamp set retire at the end of the month.


For this card, I used one of the Adorning Designs Decorative Masks and a Blending Brush to make the background.  I haven't used the masks much but they are very easy to use and give you a pretty cool look.  The Wonderful Snowflakes are exactly that . . . wonderful!!  I am thrilled that they will be available again next year in the Holiday Catalog!!


Stamps: Heartfelt Wishes
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Night of Navy, Pool Party, Basic White
Ink: Pool Party, Night of Navy
Accessories:  Adorning Designs D, Blending Brecorative Masks, 
Blending Brushes, Wonderful Snowflakes, Holiday Rhinestones, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

If I were still teaching first grade this is the kind of day where I would tell the kids that I might need to tie strings around their wrists when we went out for recess because otherwise, they might blow away!!!  Considering the weather and what the rest of the week will bring, today is going to be a stay-at-home kind of day!!  With no unexpected trips anywhere I hope.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: