December 24, 2021

Be Jolly

I just love the little Santa on this card I made a while back at an event that my friend, Susie had in October.  He makes me happy when I see how jolly he is!!


It does not show up very well ing the photo but the Wink of Stella on his beard and hat are really quite sparkly!!  Whenever I hear the phrase "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas" it makes me think of Burl Ives which in turn reminds me of a fun time at Mann Family Christmas . . . and yes . . . to my brother . . . Burl Ives is dead. (inside family joke)

  

Stamps: Be Jolly, Holly Jolly Wishes
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Basic White, Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: Sweet Stockings
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Cherry Cobbler Dark, Daffodil Delight Dark, 
Basic Black Light, Ivory
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Wink of Stella, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Even though we have already had our family Christmas, today seems very special . . . .waiting and waiting and waiting!  Tonight I hope to watch the Livestream of the Christmas Eve service at Hanna and Jake's church.  And continue my resting,  relaxing, and recuperating!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: