December 5, 2021

Blackberry Beauty

It is rare, but every once in a while I make a card that has absolutely no stamping on it.  Such is the case with the card I have to share with you today.



This Blackberry Beauty paper is so gorgeous that it really does not need a lot of embellishment.  I strategically cut the center strip of designer series paper so that I could get 4 cards from each sheet with a lot of leftover paper for other projects.  The Gold Shimmer Ribbon just seemed to finish it off perfectly.  This card was one of the cards in last week's Cards in the Mail packet.


Cardstock: Early Espresso, Basic White (inside)
Designer Series Paper: Blackberry Beauty
Accessories:  Gold 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon

Well . . . .yesterday did bring more crafting, lunch with my friend, Luetta, some football, but also an unexpected trip to the doctor for John's legs again.  I am hoping we are headed in the right direction now.

Today will bring a trip to LeClaire with Julie and Jason to check out a cute little shop that has awesome Christmas decor.  Who knows what I might come home with.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: