December 12, 2021

Snowflake Wishes

Here is another thank you card I made with the Snowflake Wishes to share with you today.  I think I should have my Christmas thank yous taken care of!!


Unfortunately, the Peaceful Place Designer Series Paper is no longer available but it surely does make a gorgeous card.  The Wonderful Snowflakes are back-ordered as well, but the good news is that they will be available next holiday season.


Stamps: Snowflake Wishes
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Basic White 
Designer Series Paper: Peaceful Place (No Longer Available)
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Basic Rhinestone Jewels,
Simply Elegant Trim, Wonderful Snowflakes (Back Ordered), 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am on the go again today.  After I get my car unloaded from the show this weekend, I plan to work on cutting cardstock for Make-It-Monday.  This afternoon I am meeting a friend and we plan to spend the afternoon stamping, making 2022 calendars.  This evening will either bring more cardstock cutting or working on a big order of Christmas cards I need to get done this week.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: