December 15, 2021

Peaceful Cabin

Today I have again used the Peaceful Cabin stamp set to make this card to share with you.  I think it is probably the one set I used the absolute most in this August-December 2021Mini Catalog.


This is a layout that I have used quite a lot lately, but the cards always seem to look a little different depending on what designer series paper you use and also what die you use for the sentiment.  I can't wait to use this layout with some of the papers that will be in the January-June 2022 Mini catalog or the Sale-A-Bration catalog that will be available in January.


Stamps: Peaceful Cabin
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Painted Christmas
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Stockings Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, 
Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

We are off to the doctor again today . . . this time to the eye clinic so I know I definitely need to take something with me to do.  If I take something we get in and out right away . . . if I don't we are there forever.  I hope to be home before the winds kick in this afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: