December 22, 2021

Peaceful Moments

Today I used the Peaceful Moments and some small leftover pieces of the Peaceful Place Designer Series Paper to make this card to share with you.  I am really going to miss this paper as it is sold out and is no longer available.


This particular layout is great for using up small pieces of paper you have leftover from other cards.  Mixing and matching can be so much fun and no two cards have to look alike.  I am thinking that Hippo & Friends Dies are going to be one of my go-to die sets for sentiment pieces.


Stamps: Peaceful Place
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Peaceful Place
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories:  Hippo & Friends, Simply Elegant Trim, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday did indeed bring a quick in and out doctor's appointment for John.  I think we are finally headed in the right direction . . . now if we can just keep going in that direction.  

Today I might actually start on my own Christmas cards!!  I know they are going to be late but better late than never!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: