December 26, 2021

In The Moment


Are you ready for some sneak peeks from the new January-June 2022 Mini Catalog?  I used the In the Moment stamp set to make this card to share with you today.  After a busy Christmas maybe relaxing is the best thing you can do today!!


You might be wondering how I got those colors on her shirt, pants, and the pillows.  I actually stamped the girl on the Basic White circle and then stamped her three more times on different patterns of paper.  I then snipped them out with my paper snips and pieced them on the appropriate place on the white circle.  Kind of time-consuming, but I like the final product.


Stamps: In The Moment
Cardstock: Pale Papaya, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Sunshine & Rainbows (Sale-a-Bration), Daffodil Afternoon (Sale-a-Bration)
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Flirty Flamingo Dark, Daffodil Delight Dark
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Champagne Rhinestones, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Hopefully, today will be another day of rest and relaxation.  I am planning on trying to get my new products from the January-June 2022 Mini and Sale-a-Bration catalogs assembled and organized.  I am sure there will be some football watching as well.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: