November 30, 2021

Words of Cheer

Today I have used the traditional Christmas colors of Real Red and Old Olive together with the Words of Cheer stamp set to make this card to share with you.  It is also one that everyone made last night at Make-It-Monday.


There is quite a bit of coloring on this card but it goes fairly quickly. And I think it is definitely worth it.  One thing I always tell my stampers is to stamp the image in Memento Black and then to die cut it before you color it.  That way if for some reason the die slips and doesn't cut it out right, you will not have wasted all of that time on the perfect coloring job.


Stamps: Words of Cheer
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Cherry Cobbler Combo pack, Old Olive Combo Pack
Accessories:  Stampin' Dimensionals

Today I have to do one of my least favorite things . . . go to the dentist . . . but I get to pair it with one of my favorite things.  Because I will already be in the University Hospital because of an appointment, I get to deliver my yearly thank you gift to the staff in the SICU.  I have been doing this for fifteen years and am so glad I get to do it in person this year.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: