November 21, 2021

Eden's Garden

I used the sneak peek suite, Eden's Garden to create this card to share with you and that was in a Cards in the Mail packet a couple of weeks ago.


Once again a pretty simple layout where the designer series paper does most of the work for you.  I think that is one of the things I love most about the Cards in the Mail packets.  They are so easy to make!!


Stamps: Eden's Garden
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Basic White, Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: Ever Eden
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Accessories:  Eden Dies, Tasteful Labels Dies, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, 
Sponge Daubers, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals, 

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for a fun day of shopping with a friend on the Rural Road Trip that is in my area.  It is a collection of small boutiques and shops that come together to host a special holiday shopping day.  Whether I buy anything or not, it is always a fun day.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: