November 10, 2021

Heartfelt Wishes

I used the Heartfelt Wishes and the Peaceful Place Designer Series Paper to create this card to share with you today.


This is one of the designs in the paper pack, strategically cut to get you three cards from one of the pieces of paper. The remaining paper has the starry sky design so you can certainly make some cool cards with what is leftover.  Because the paper has a metallically look to it I embossed the sentiment with silver embossing powder and of course, all cards need some bling.  This is one of the cards in this week's Christmas cards in the mail.


Stamps: Heartfelt Wishes
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Basic White (Inside)
Designer Series Paper: Peaceful Place, Silver Foil Specialty 
Accessories:  Versamrk, Metallics Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels

I took a break from actually stamping yesterday.  My thought was to cuddle up with a blanket and read, but that did not happen.  The longer I sat there the more I realized that I had not done any of my stampin' bookwork for quite a while so I started in on that.  I got through the month of September and a little into October.  I hope to get that all finished up today.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: