November 20, 2021

Eden's Garden

I used the Eden's Garden sneak peek stamp set to create a fun fold card to share with you today.



I believe I saw this card on Pinterest and loved how they dry embossed the Ever Eden Cotton Paper.  The embossing definitely shows up better in person than it does in the photo.


This fun fold card opens first to the right and then the side panel opens to the left like a regular card.  I love that it showcases a couple of the patterns of designer series paper in the Ever Eden pack.  And of course, the bling of the Gilded Gems coordinates perfectly with the gold flecks in the paper.


Stamps: Eden's Garden
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Ever Eden, Ever Eden Cotton
Accessories:  Merry Moments Embossing Folders, Versamark, 
Metallics Embossing Folders, Heat Tool, Garden Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a great day of shopping the Rural Road Trip.  Between my friend and I, we managed to fill the back seat of my car with our finds!!  The one thing I really wanted to buy and I did get was my outdoor arrangements and wreaths for the doors.

Today is going to be a football, cardstock cutting and sorting kind of day.  Go Hawks!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: