November 24, 2021

Inspired Thoughts

I used the Inspiring Thoughts Bundle to make this card to share with you today.  In looking at it now, I really should have used a shade of red cardstock for the bird so he could be a cardinal, but I did want it to match my card base.


Even though I have had them for a while this was my first time using the Inspiring Canopy Dies.  They die cut so smoothly and easily.  I was quite surprised and impressed.  I have a feeling they will be used more often now that I know how easy they are to use.  Sympathy cards are one type of card that I have to have on hand because I can never make one when I need it.  Unfortunately, it is one card we all need so I like to have a stockpile.


Stamps: Inspired Thoughts
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Basic White
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Accessories:  Beautiful Trees Dies, Inspiring Canopy Dies, 
Stitched Rectangle Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday's day of rest did not end up being a day of rest . . . I feel like I was on the go all day long . . . between my appointment, getting the Christmas decorations out of the basement, running to Iowa City to get some craft show supplies, and being in constant communication with the doctor about John's legs.  They are okay, just very uncomfortable for him.  Today looks to be more of the same, although I think I can actually stay at home and be busy without leaving my house.  After they come and fix my dryer vent, which we discovered yesterday had come unhooked, I need to put everything back over the basement landing so my kitchen is not a maze to get through.  Hopefully, by late afternoon, my recliner and I will become reacquainted.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: