November 21, 2021

Eden's Garden

Today I have used my favorite designer series paper to create a card to share with you.  I guess you would have to say that I am loving any of the new specialty papers that have that touch of bling right in the paper.


Everybody has those friends that they just need to check in on every now and then and this would be the perfect card to do that.  It is also great to use up some of the smaller pieces or strips of designer paper that we all seem to accumulate!!


Stamps: Eden's Garden
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Blackberry Beauty
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Accessories:  Banners Pick a Punch, Gold 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon, 
Gilded Gems, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today I am getting ready to spend the afternoon with some friends just stamping and laughing.  It is so good for the soul to spend doing just that.  

Cardstock cutting is in my future for this morning for the two classes that I have going tomorrow.  We will see how much I get done before leaving for my afternoon of stamping.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: