November 17, 2021

Eden's Garden

I used the sneak peek set, Eden's Garden, to create a card to share with you today.  I am totally in love with this designer series paper!!


I do believe this is a layout that I am going to put into my layout folder.  As I was making this card, all sorts of possibilities came to mind.  It does have several layers, but there is no need for added postage.

I started by choosing my designer series paper and then stamping my image on the Layering Circle with Evening Evergreen ink.  The sentiment is embossed with white embossing powder on an Evening Evergreen shape die cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.  I debated between using this ribbon and the Open Weave Evening Evergreen ribbon and decided that I liked the solid look the best.


Stamps: Eden's Garden
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Ever Eden
Ink:  Evening Evergreen
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Layering Circles Dies, 
Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder, Veramark, Basics Embossing Powders, 
Heat Tool, Evening Evergreen 3/8" Chevron Weave Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals



After some technical difficulties yesterday with a laptop that would not charge and an impromptu trip to the Apple Store at Jordan Creek Mall in Des Moines I am the proud owner of a new rose gold colored laptop.  It took a little longer than I would have liked to migrate all of my files from my old laptop to the new one, but I chose to look at it as an adventure in patience.  While I was waiting I had some great conversations with four of the other people that were waiting on the same thing.  How lucky I am that I had the time to be able to do that and not be super frustrated that it was taking so long.  Hopefully, some of the other shoppers will choose to look through their own rose-colored glasses when life gives you some delays.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: