November 4, 2021

Eden's Garden

This week's Cards in the Mail is featuring the Ever Eden Suite, which is a sneak peek into new catalog products that will be in the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.  Once I started using them, I had a hard time stopping!!

 

I have used this layout many times before, but it really seemed to work with the leafy motifs in the designer series paper.  The cotton paper is pretty delicate so I cut two layers at a time and it seemed to work pretty well.  The Garden Gems have this shape in the pack as well as some round shapes.


Stamps: Eden's Garden
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Ever Eden, Ever Eden Cotton Paper
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Accessories:  Forever Flourishing Dies, Tasteful Labels Dies,  
Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, 
Garden Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be all-day stamping day.  I need to finish getting things ready for Technique/Stamp Club tonight as well as continue to cut cardstock and stuff envelopes for stamping tomorrow night.  I do love being busy!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: