November 8, 2021

Delicate Baubles


This year since I did not do my big in-person Christmas card class I decided to throw in some Cards in the Mail Christmas card classes.



The Delicate Baubles die set is one die set that I completely overlooked in the catalog as I wasn't that taken with the coordinating stamp set.  Boy am I ever glad that I gave it a second look.  It makes absolutely beautiful cards when paired with the red foil.  The white outside layer is popped up on some dimensionals and the bauble is nested in the opening and adhered right to the red foil to give the card some dimension.



Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Red Foil, Basic White
Accessories: Delicate Baubles Dies, White 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be busy gathering up supplies and getting everything ready for Make-It-Monday tonight since we were gone all day yesterday.  We had a great time on our trip along the Mississippi River.  I got some shopping done, we had great food, but most importantly just spent time together with Julie and Jason.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: