November 15, 2021

Wonderful Snowflakes

I used the Wonderful Snowflakes and the Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series Paper to make a card to share with you today.  I have to say I think these snowflakes might be my favorite accessory in the August-December Mini Catalog.


This is a funky fold card that leaves little room for writing your message on the inside.  Sometimes that is okay . . . 


Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Whimsy & Wonder 
Accessories: Layering Circles Dies, Wonderful Snowflakes, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today I will be a cardstock cutting machine again as I have several upcoming classes and events that need to be cut for.  I am also wrapping up the Peaceful Cabin Framed Art classes later on today as well.  I think it will be another day that will be good to be inside where it is nice and toasty!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: