November 26, 2021

Color & Contour

Today I have used the gorgeous Simply Elegant Designer Series Paper to make this card to share with you.  Sometimes we get so wrapped up in what is in the Mini Catalogs, that we forget about the beautiful products in the Annual Catalog and Idea Book.  This Simply Elegant Designer Series Paper is simply that . . . elegant.



There would have been a day when I would never have mixed my metallic colors, but the combination in this paper works really well.  And black is the perfect complementary color to make it really pop.  The Scallop Contour Dies are my go-to dies since so many of the layering dies retired last June.


Stamps: Color & Contour
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Simply Elegant
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Tailor Made Tags Dies, Scalloped Contour Dies, 
Black 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Simply Elegant Trim, Metallic Pearls, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a fantastic Thanksgiving spent with family.  One of my favorite things was to see how the kids wanted to help Jake in the kitchen.  

I was amazed at how well they could both use the potato peeler.  I am not sure I have mastered that yet.


Her gravy was excellent . . . I think the secret ingredient was the constant stirring!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today.

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: