November 13, 2021

Encircled in Warmth

I've got another great card made with the Wonderful Snowflakes and Encircled in Warmth stamp set for you today.  I don't know about you but after yesterday I could stand to be encircled in warmth . . . boy was it chilly yesterday.


To make the snowflake blue, I simply turned it over and used my blending brushes to color it.  It doesn't show up in the photo but the color did not go on perfectly evenly, and I tried and tried to get it even but then decided I kind of liked it the way it was.  So each colored snowflake is unique . . . kind of like actual snowflakes.  I did try to color the shimmery side of the snowflake and that did not work at all as the ink would not stick to the paper.


Stamps: Encircled With Warmth
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Basic White
Ink: Balmy Blue
Accessories:  Blending Brushes, Wonderful Snowflakes, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I had a great day yesterday at the Stampin' Up! Onstage@Home event.  I usually get together with some other gals to watch it but that did not work out this year so it was just me, myself, and I watching from my kitchen table.  I did manage to get a lot of craft show projects done while I was watching so that was great.  I can't wait for you all to see the new January-June 2022 Mini Catalog and the Sale-a-Bration Brochure.  They are good ones!!

Today is another day of watching OnStage@Home virtually, but of course, once the Hawks start playing football, I will be multitasking that way instead of stamping and watching the show.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: