November 9, 2021

Encircled in Warmth

Today I used the Encircled in Warmth stamp set to create a Christmas card to share with you.  You can find this stamp set in the August-December 2021 Mini Catalog.  It is also one of this week's Christmas Cards in the Mail.


I wanted to feature some more of the Peaceful Places Designer Series Paper and what coordinates with it better than silver embossing and Basic Rhinestone jewels.  The Wintry 3D embossed strip of white adds to the overall snow effect.


Stamps: Encircled in Warmth
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Smoky Slate,  Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Peaceful Place
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Wintry 3D Embossing Folders, 
Versamark, Metallics Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am off for a fun salon appointment and then am going to come home and make a big pot of chicken and noodles and then put my feet up and read my book for book club.  A perfect Tuesday!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: