November 28, 2021

Evergreen Elegance

Today I have an Evergreen Elegance Christmas card to share with you.  I am sure I saw this card online somewhere when I was scrolling but have no idea where or who to give credit to!


I started this card by stamping the tallest evergreen tree and then added the other Evening Evergreen tree.  I filled in with the smaller Soft Succulent trees wherever I thought it needed something else.  The Holiday Rhinestones totally remind me of Christmas lights.


Stamps: Evergreen Elegance
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Tidings of Christmas
Ink: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent
Accessories:  Evening Evergreen 3/8" Chevron Weave Ribbon, 
Holiday Rhinestones, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to pick up all of my On-Line Thanksgiving Day shopping at Target.  Many of the things I wanted could not be delivered so I have to do curbside pick-up.  This afternoon I am planning on finishing up getting everything ready for the postponed Make-It-Monday tomorrow night and also tomorrow's Cards in the Mail packets.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: