November 27, 2021

Classic Cloche

Today I have used the Classic Cloche stamp set and dies to make a card to share with you.  This was definitely not one of the sets on my radar when I first saw it last summer, but the more things I saw made with it the more I liked it. (As usually happens)


The snow scene reminds me of a Hallmark movie or an old-fashioned Christmas card.  The blue buildings were surprisingly easy to line up with the black outlines of the buildings.  Yay!!!  for photopolymer stamps!!!


Stamps: Classic Cloche
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Balmy Blue, 
Ink: Memento Black, Balmy Blue,
Accessories:  Cloche Dies, Eveertgreen 3D Embossing Folder, 
Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Matte Black Dots, Wink of Stella, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for my first craft show in over two years.  You can clearly tell I have two years' worth of crafting and making things by the amount of stuff I carried into the building.  I sure hope I am not carrying as much stuff out of the building.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: