November 12, 2021

Sparkle of the Season

I used the Sparkle of the Season stamp set to create this Cards in the Mail card for you.


I have absolutely loved the Wonderful Snowflakes and have used them in many many cards this season.  No, I am not ready for snow but they make an excellent accent.


Stamps: Sparkle of the Season
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Whimsy & Wonder
Ink: Blushing Bride Ink
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle Dies, Stitched Snowflake Dies, 
Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, Wonderful Snowflakes, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today I will be parked in front of my laptop watching the stampin' convention online.  I will be so happy when we can go back to in-person large stampin' events like OnStage.  I hope to set myself up with some stamping in front of me so I can do both things at once. 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: