November 25, 2021

Pretty Pumpkins

I used the Pretty Pumpkins stamp set to make this Thanksgiving card to share with you today.  How blessed we are to be able to gather together this year for Thanksgiving!!


I saw this card using non-traditional fall colors and it really popped out at me the moment I saw it.  I think it was probably the words that first drew my attention, but the more I looked at it the more I liked it.  The two strips on either side of the designer series paper is just a 1-inch piece of Sahara Sand torn in half.  I used to do that all of the time but haven't used torn paper for quite a while.


Stamps: Pretty Pumpkins
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Harvest Meadow
Ink:  Pool Party, Sahara Sand 
Accessories:  Detailed Pumpkins Dies, Banners Pick a Punch, 
Linen Thread, Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I want to wish each and every one of you a Happy Thanksgiving.  I am indeed thankful, grateful, and blessed to have each and every one of you in my life and happy that we can share a love of stamping.

As soon as I am done posting this John and I are headed out the door to go to Adel to spend Thanksgiving with Julie and Jason and Hanna and Jake.  I am so anxious to see the kids today and see what they think of their first Thanksgiving!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: