November 18, 2021

Snowbody Better

I used the Snowbody Better stamp set to create these cute decorator tiles to share with you and for my upcoming craft shows.  What could be more fun than a Hawkeye snow family!!


I made some similar tiles a month or so ago at a couple of events that I attended that my friend, Susie, hosted.  Right away when I saw them I knew they would be perfect for Hawkeye Snowbodies!!  I stamped them up yesterday and then spent the evening in my recliner coloring several of them!!


Although it pained me to do it, I do have some Cyclone friends, so I also colored some in the Cyclone colors.


These tiles are great for a decor piece, but I did not put any sealer on them as it distorted the colors.  Therefore they can't be used as a coaster.  And I mean, after all, who would want to cover up these cute snowmen!!!





Stamps: Snowbody Better
Ink:  Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Real Red Dark, Shaded Spruce Dark, Pumpkin Pie Dark, 
Daffodil Delight Dark, Cherry Cobbler Dark, 
Gray Granite Light




Today is going to be another busy day . . . I have a hair appointment this morning with a couple of other errands to run and then this afternoon I have a couple of gals coming to stamp the Christmas Stamp a Stack cards.  Tonight while watching Hawkeye basketball I am planning on sorting and filling out my card racks for upcoming craft shows.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: