November 6, 2021

Snowflake Wishes

Last night I did a Christmas card class with a women's group at a church in Iowa City.  I have posted this card before and it was one of the ones that the ladies made.



It uses the Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper that is a retired Sale-a-Bration product.  But one which I dearly loved.


One of the first things they ask me was if they had to make their cards exactly like mine and of course my answer was absolutely not.  That is the beauty of cardmaking . . . you can make it your own.  Here are a couple that they made.



Stamps: Snowflake Wishes
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Peaceful Prints (Retired Sale-a-Bration Paper)
Ink: Real Red
Accessories:  Wonderful Snowflakes, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

We had a great big room for our cardmaking which made social distancing very easy.


We discovered what a small world it really is as several of the women had had John as an art teacher and I had one of the gal's husband as a first grader.


It was a late night out for me but oh so fun!!




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: