January 5, 2022

Artfully Layered

Today I have used the Artfully Composed Suite to make this card to share with you.  Everything I used to make this card is now available for you to purchase.


I must say this tropical designer series paper makes me think of very warm places . . . . which it is not here!!!  Mixing and matching designer series paper is not my forte, but this packet makes it so easy to do.


Stamps: Artfully Layered
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Artfully Composed
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Accessories:  Rectangle Stitched Shapes, White 3/4" Frayed Ribbon, 
Faux Sea Glass Shapes, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Our trip to Florida was so much fun.  



We had a great time while we were there staying with one of my brother and his wife's friends.  Great company, warm weather, and good food always make for a fun time.  



The only thing that might have made it better was if the Hawks had won the ball game, but it was a great game anyway.

And yes . . . I really did climb all of the those stairs and my knee did fine.  But . . . . once I was up there I stayed till the very end of the game!!!  



Can't wait for the next road trip to watch them play, where ever that might be.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: